A Year With My Camera: Book 1
Book 1 is for complete beginners and takes you, step by step, through exposure, composition and light, and finishes with 4 chapters devoted to igniting your creativity.
Book 1 is for you if:
- You have just got, or are about to get, your first DSLR.
- You have tried to learn to use your camera many times, but it just won't stick.
- You kind of understand aperture and shutter speed, but you can't remember where all the dials are.
- You're nervous about going off auto in case you miss the shot.
A Year With My Camera: Book 2
Book 2 is for intermediate photographers. Starting with editing and using a tripod, it then moves on to three detailed modules: landscape, travel and macro. the book finishes with projects to get your photos out of your computer and into the world.
Book 2 is for you if:
- You can shoot on manual mode without thinking about it.
- You can compose confidently.
- You already use light to shape and sculpt your images.
- You know exactly how the camera meters.
- You want to move off your beginner's plateau.
This is an undated, week-to-a-page planner, with all the A Year With My Camera lessons highlighted in order. When you start the course you open up the planner at Week 1 and write in the date. Then as you turn the pages you will see each lesson set out week by week, with the projects you need to do and the revision topics to tick off. No lessons are included - just the reminders. Watch the short video below for more details.
Download a free chapter here. This is the "Direction of Light" chapter, the first in the Light module:
A Year With My Camera is also available as a video course. For more details, or to log in, click here.
To sign up for the free email course, enter your details here: